Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I think I need a new blog banner...

..But in the meantime, here are a couple of LOs that I did at the Paws crop a few weeks ago. ;)




Our Bedtime Routine
This LO is of me (looking REALLY tired) and Little Man reading stories at bed time. TFL!!
pps-Jenni Bowlin, Graphic 45, 3 bugs, My Little Shoebox
Alphas-cosmo cricket, Making Memories
transparency-Hambly





Miss Understood
(sorry for the bad GLARE)

LO of my beautiful neice who is going through a bit of a rough patch. TFL!!
pps-Sass Lass, MLS
alphas-Sass Lass

Have a Happy Tuesday!!

6 comments:

Amanda Winchester said...

These are awesome! Love how the Miss Understood turned out!

icecheeks said...

Lovin the layouts! Did you make your banner last time? Is it Photoshop or is it a pic of something? Can't wait to see your new one!

Mélanie Blackburn said...

Oh my! Those los are stunning!!! Can't wait to see the new banner!

Amanda Muirhead said...

methinks I should get myself a new banner too!! I LOOOOOVE these layouts...I'm so glad I got to see some of your work IRL and I'm looking forward to scrapping with you again(and I promise to actually sit down next time!)

nscropper said...

gorgeous layouts. :)

TraceyT said...

Totally AMAZING!!!!! WOW