Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I think I need a new blog banner...

..But in the meantime, here are a couple of LOs that I did at the Paws crop a few weeks ago. ;)




Our Bedtime Routine
This LO is of me (looking REALLY tired) and Little Man reading stories at bed time. TFL!!
pps-Jenni Bowlin, Graphic 45, 3 bugs, My Little Shoebox
Alphas-cosmo cricket, Making Memories
transparency-Hambly





Miss Understood
(sorry for the bad GLARE)

LO of my beautiful neice who is going through a bit of a rough patch. TFL!!
pps-Sass Lass, MLS
alphas-Sass Lass

Have a Happy Tuesday!!

6 comments:

Amanda Winchester said...

These are awesome! Love how the Miss Understood turned out!

Cori-Lyn said...

Lovin the layouts! Did you make your banner last time? Is it Photoshop or is it a pic of something? Can't wait to see your new one!

MelB said...

Oh my! Those los are stunning!!! Can't wait to see the new banner!

Amanda Muirhead said...

methinks I should get myself a new banner too!! I LOOOOOVE these layouts...I'm so glad I got to see some of your work IRL and I'm looking forward to scrapping with you again(and I promise to actually sit down next time!)

Cindye Wile said...

gorgeous layouts. :)

Tracey Taylor said...

Totally AMAZING!!!!! WOW