Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What a weekend!

Hello Friends!

Why does a weekend of scrapping boost my mojo but wipe me out? I had a SUPER-FUN time scrapping with my pal (the incredibly talented TraceyT) this weekend at a Scrapbooking Gone Wild crop in St George. I attribute my progress of 3 completed LOs (and a 4th that I started) to the fact that we arrived late and had to sit diagonally from each other. We still had plenty of oppertunity to LOL as we were trying not to yell at each other across the table-since I do NOT wear my glasses-I am ROTTEN at reading lips-so there were plenty of mis-communications and TONNES of laughing (at myself mostly).

Good food, good shopping, good scrapping & lots of laughs.
I TOTALLY needed it. Thanks, T!
* * * * * * * *
I will post this LO first (this was the one I was starting as the weekend was winding down). DH has a new found love of collecting arcade games and LM and I are dis-covering how much fun playing them together can be-we are HOOKED!
* * * * * * * *
Check out the cute little clay Pacman & ghost that I got from My Little Bit of Whimsy! So glad you suggested these, Steph! They were PERFECT for my LO!

Supply list: CS-Bazzill, Prism, sassafras lass-border & star sticker, Cherry sticker/ Alphas-American Crafts, buttons-Michaels DMC Floss

* * * * * * * *

This LO was based on a FAB sketch made by Kristine Davidson (exclusively for the crop). This LO is a RE-do but I am glad I did it. It's MUCH prettier the way it is now. I even got appplause for using bling (I have a MINOR fear of ruining it)

Supplies: CS-Kraft, paper-Making Memories, Basic Grey, Little Yellow Bicycle, Alphas-Scenic Route, Bling-Prima, Kaiser, Stamps-Autumn Leaves, Buttons-American crafts

* * * * * * *

Last but not least, I made this card for World Cardmaking day (LIITD Challenge) but didn't get it posted in time. YIKES!

I still thought I would share it though :)

Supplies: pp-My Mind's Eye, We R Memory Keepers, Tag-Creative cafe,, Journal card-GCD, Owl, greenery-MME, Button-K&Co, Alphas-Pink Paislee, DMC Floss

Thanks for popping by! Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funky stuff Cindy! Love the Pac Man LO!!!

Cindye Wile said...

Love those pacman embellies ... too cute and your layout is fabulous. Love the bling you used on the sisters layout ... gorgeous layout. Love your card too, that owl is too cute.

Sounds like your crop was lots of fun. I love crops. :)

ellen s. said...

no way!!! i love those little guys and that layout is amazing! great projects, i bet it was a great crop

Tracey Taylor said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! I LOVE the PacMan page. Steph's buttons are just perfect, as is that coloured cross stitched border! WOW!!! So glad you used your bling. I am holding you to using more VERY soon! Glad you had fun at the crop. I know I sure did! {{hugs}}

Chantal Anderson said...

I love the PacMan layout. So cute with the buttons. Great job!!! I also had a blast with you girls. Lots of fun!!!!