Friday, January 15, 2010

GCD Studios


Last Spring I was offered a product testing position from GCD Studios. I was lucky enough to be sent the new Melody Ross line of embellishments recently. These are the projects that I made with them.



A gorgeous pallette of coordinating crocheted blooms & buttons, with matching trims.


These are very tiny frames but house these flowers perfectly. I added stitched stems, leaves and greenery to complete the look.

Lastly, I had so many pretty embellishments left over that I put them altogether on patterned cardstock and made a LO about the goals I hope to acheive for 2010.



7 comments:

Renata Moni said...

Great idea for a page! love it!

papertrails leaver said...

these are all wonderful!

Lori Mancini said...

Wow - I love all of these Cindy...You rocked these embellies!!

Hope your doing well...Happy New Year!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

WOW! lucky you and WOW! you ROCKED this girl! your projects are totally amazing! feel free to send them my way any time! ;)

Julie said...

Can you say SAWWWWEEEEEEEET! I love what you did with the wreath and those prints are awesome! You are a great tester!

Tina McDonald said...

Wow Girl!! Fabulous!!!

Tracey Taylor said...

You did a Fantastic job with the GCD. COngrats again!