Sunday, March 28, 2010

Playing around with scraps AND stamps!

Would you call yourself a 'stamper'? I'm not. I REALLY wanna be and am TRYING but my stuff just always seems so basic with NO pizazz. SO I am on a quest to try harder and get better! I have dug out a few of those stamps that were too cute to pass up but were never used and lightened up my scrap pile while I was at it.
Here are a few of those cards that I made and never got submitted on time. Maybe next call!


Supplies: PP-Imaginisce,Crate paper. Cardstock-Kraft & Bazzill Strips
Ribbon-BoBunny. Stamp-Sassafras. Ink-Tim Holtz (Marmalade) 
Alphas-Basic Grey


Supplies: Cardstock-Kraft, Bazzill. Paper-Pink Paislee
Ribbon-Maya Road. Stamps-$1 Store (`Thinking`) & Colorbok (deer)
Ink-Stazon (Brown  & Black)

Supplies: Cardstock-Kraft. Paper-Basic Grey (Nook & Pantry)
Ribbon-BoBunny. Stamp-unknown. Ink-Stazon (brown)


Supplies: Cardstock-Kraft, Bazzill. Paper-Pink Paislee
Stamps-Unique Boutique. Ink-Stazon (Black). Alphas-Making Memories
Pen- Black Zig. Staples

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

I LOVE these Cindy! The colors and layers are fantastic. If this is playing around, I can't imagine what you'd do when you're serious. :)

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow all this cards are gorgeous!!!

Julie said...

Beautiful cards Cindy!