Thursday, June 10, 2010

This Girl

This layout is actually a re-do. I used the same journalling, title and pics but used different papers instead. I am MUCH happier with this result and will NOT be needing to do the page again. :)

Supplies: Family Ties Paper Pad


I cut the blooms out, glued to black cardstock and then cut again leaving a thin black border. One surprisng benefit of using liquid glue is that it makes the ends of you paper curl up. This would normally annoy me a great deal but it looks beautiful on these flowers and gives some added dimension.
 

Lastly, I made a tag (isn't this adorable chipboard embellishment FABULOUS!!??) with paper & chipboard shapes from Momenta.




Here I am happy that my picture of these 2 simple cards caught the sweet embossed detail on the creme cardstock .
Using the Black Tie line.

Thanks for popping by! I will have new work to share this weekend so make sure to check back!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Great layouts,and I love it when things curl that should curl.The flowers look great and your cards are so simple and elegant.

Tina McDonald said...

Gorgeous job for Momenta!!! Beautifully done!

Kathy Martin said...

Fantastic work! LOVE your page! :)

Tracey Taylor said...

I am in LOVE what that page about you. Very striking page/design. FAB work with the Momenta.