Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's been awhile.

 have had quite a few projects to share BUT everytime I try to post, I hit a glitch with Blogger and haven't had time to try to play with it to figure it out but I think the bugs are all gone at this point. EEK. Actually they are not BUT I think I have figured out a way around it.

Whew!
These 2 new layouts are from the new Cottage Christmas line from Imaginisce. I LOVE LOVE LOVE color on my pages and Imaginisce has added this funky orange color to the mix (I would never have DREAMED I would use orange on a Christmas LO but it really adds a bit of ZING and keeps the line very fresh.

Note the Sticker Glass elements (the trees, gifts, holly). I would normally shy away fom these elements but am really glad I got to try them out. I like the bit of shine and sparkle they add to the page.
Plus you'll notice that I matted them on white cardstock just to give them that little extra definition.

Also, note the beautiful jewelled snowflake on top of the equally decadent flower. Imaganisce usually has a beautiful array of flowers to match most of their paper lines but I can rarely use them without making my 'boy' pages look so fussy. I thought I would give this beautiful snowflake a home on this one. 


This second LO is of my Little Man and DN fooling around with some Santa hats last year.
These out-takes were just cute NOT to use.

Thanks for stopping by. I have a few more projects to share this week!
Have a happy Sunday!

7 comments:

Glynis said...

I love these Christmas LO, although I find it difficult to look at Christmas in August! These new lines are a lot of fun and your playful pictures of those boys are a perfect match :O)

laterg8r said...

these are gorgeous lo's and i love the pop of orange in the line :D

Lene said...

Love your chistmas LO's (even when it's summer)

Have a nice week!

Julie said...

Don't you hate it when blogger doesn't work?!

Love your pages.Kinda puts me in the Christmas spirit.

Samantha Hauzer said...

I love these layouts, those scalloped borders look great :)

Tracey Taylor said...

This is such a fantabulous line!!! Love that you used the ornament paper on the green. It really pops. Sweet, sweet pages. Imaginisce is lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

So loving this page!! just makes me ready for christmas! adorable photos!