Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

What a beautiful day we are having today! The weather is gorgeous, it's a bit sunny with a warm breeze.
I am so glad we didn't get the rain they were calling for after all.

We were up bright and early this AM (6:00 to be precise =) Eek!)
and had our egg hunt. Unfortunately-the lighting was horrible and my darling Little Man wouldn't stop long enough for me to get a non-blurry photo.
It never dawned on me until MUCH later to use my flash.
I guess I am not at my sharpest at 6:00 am. :)
The below pic is the best I got-he is showing off his new Superman water bottle whilst striking some sort of super-hero pose ;)


This was the best I could do with photo editing-maybe
if I print them small enough, it won't be as bad. ;)



In the meantime, I did up a few holiday cards this week. I like cards but they seem to take me F.O.R.E.V.E.R!! and I still ended up trashing half of them.
I really struggle with cards sometimes.
These cards were easy peasy after I figured out where I wanted everything to go, however, and made several of each type.
I used this die cut sheet (by Cosmo Cricket)

which is a few seasons old but I got it at a great price (0.75/sheet at Scrap Your World) and bought several. They really suited my Easter needs with minimal work.
I also used up some of my ever growing pile of paper scraps and some short pieces of ribbon I had lying around.
That's all I have for today-we are off to a family outing (hopefully I can try a few more Easter poses with Little Man-aka. Flash ;)  I have some new bunny ears I am DYING to use!)
I hope you have a blessed and Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sweet holiday cards! I bet LM loves Easter treats as much as mind.It's getting harder to hide them now for us.