Saturday, July 16, 2011

Da Boys

Hello? Hello? Is anybody there?

What a bad blogger I have turned out to be this Summer-EEK.
But I have LOTS to share in the upcoming weeks-I have been scrapping like crazy these past few days and have been so blessed to receive an another FABBY kit in the meantime from Kimberly at Hip 2B Square, so I am hoping to be around ALOT more for at least the next month with some scrappiness to share with you. I am hoping I am not jinxing it by typing those words, however.

The first LO I have to share with you is from the May kit from Hip 2B and uses some misting (using Mister Huey's Color Mister in Bonny Blue & the Studio Calico veneer stars (see below) that were included in this month's kit as masks). I was also told recently, by my good pal, Tracey that she misses the stitching on my LOs.

Well, I can safely say that I have stitched my LOs so much recently that my fingers are raw in several places BUT I REALLY like the effect of it against the below masking.
You can see all kit details HERE.

You can also see that I have purchased a cloud punch (Fiskars) and am really gettiing my $$ worth.
I think I have added clouds to most of my projects this month. :)


I really love using shapes that I find in different ways and you can see the SC Veneer Star makes a disguised appearance yet again on the below card.

I traced the outside of the star for my card base, traced it again for the full star and then traced the inside of it for my smaller red star on the inside. 


That's all I have for today, if you are still dropping by my little spot on the 'net,
I SINCERELY and humbly THANK YOU.

Happy Saturday!

No comments: