Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mini Album

A few weeks ago, I decided I was going to make myself a mini to keep in my purse, since I have made one for almost everyone that I know.
This one is a cardstock base (like the others) and is about 4x4`in size. I used punched cardstock and buttons to secure the cover.

This is a shot of the inside cover & this Dear Lizzy Neapolitan sticker looks perfect as my backdrop.
I also added a measuring tape sticker & this awesome Navy & cream striped pattern from Shoreline. I finished it off with foam Thickers since I really didnèt want alot of weight on this project.

I again kept the inside quite neutral and let my favorite photos take center stage - I also kept my embellishments to a minimum amount since I didn't want alot of bulk added to my album either.

This type of project really is easy-peasy and can be done in a little over an hour, once you decide on what your theme and colour scheme is going to be.

And I also have a card to share using mostly the Shoreline line.
As you can tell, I canNOT get enough of that striped paper and hiw cute is that sun!!??!!.

That's all I have for today,
Thank you for popping in!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!