Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sweet Summer

I have another LO to share with you from the July Hip 2-b Square kit.
For this LO, I got creative and REALLY played with my paper. The flowers were something I used to do years ago (when I needed a flower and had nothing in my tiny, little stash I was forced to get creative). I loved the way the yellow pattern plays against the green spritz & the grey, navy and red papers. 

Supplies: July Hip Kit + Add-ons.




Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

4 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Great job...I love the way you did the pieced chevron/log cabin quilt look papers!

laura said...

I can't exactly tell how you "weaved?" the papers, but that looks pretty cool.

April Michelle said...

great layout, love the technique

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Very cool technique and super cute layout!
I love those Thickers :)