Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sweet Summer

I have another LO to share with you from the July Hip 2-b Square kit.
For this LO, I got creative and REALLY played with my paper. The flowers were something I used to do years ago (when I needed a flower and had nothing in my tiny, little stash I was forced to get creative). I loved the way the yellow pattern plays against the green spritz & the grey, navy and red papers. 

Supplies: July Hip Kit + Add-ons.




Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

4 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Great job...I love the way you did the pieced chevron/log cabin quilt look papers!

laura said...

I can't exactly tell how you "weaved?" the papers, but that looks pretty cool.

April Michelle said...

great layout, love the technique

Mary Jo said...

Very cool technique and super cute layout!
I love those Thickers :)