Sunday, August 4, 2013

Found Art

Happy Sunday, Peeps!
Today I have a LO and a few pictures to share of our recent excursion to the caves in St. Martins.

I couldn't even begin to tell you the last time I was there, it was so long ago. We had a nice lunch on the boardwalk and then went for a little walk once the tide went out.

 

None of us had the proper footwear, so we walked barefoot (which was a bit difficult on such rocky terrain) but the pain was worth it. The colours inside the cave were so beautiful. I was happy that I lugged my trusty Rebel with me.


 You can kind of see the rusty clay & the green moss behind my guys and the below picture is what it looked like up close (I barely photo edited this at BTW-the greens are that bright)

 I couldn't ignore the contrast of this leaf against the cavern floor. I am sure anyone who saw me focusing in on this probably thought I was a bit cuckoo but I could NOT resist.

I have also been scrapping a bunch with the July kit from Hip 2-b Square.
I found this picture that was in Little Man's book-bag the last week of school. He loves to draw (like - LOVES it) but rarely colours his pictures in. I knew that my hubby would just love to see this pic of our little 'side-enterprise' that Connor drew AND coloured.






Thanks for popping by! 
HUGS & Happy surfing!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

what a fun adventure and I adore your LO!!