Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mixer #3!!

Mixer #3 was revealed last night! (I would have posted this then but I was watching LOST!! OMWord!! DID you see it?? 'Dude!!!')

This mixer consists of a sketch and color pallette which you can see here: http://mixitupchallenges.blogspot.com/2009/01/mixer-3.html .


My LO is of Little Man. I have seen EJ in concert 2 years in a row now and this song is a favorite of mine, so I used the quote on my LO.

Journalling reads: 'I hope you don't mind that I put down into words-How Wonderful Life is- that you're in the world.' -'Your Song' by Elton John
pps-Crate
cs-Prism
alphas-Thickers, Making Memories
buttons-assorted from stash
Thanks for stopping by and have a happy Thursday!

9 comments:

emily anderson said...

super cute LO...LOVE those letters...they make it so fun!

Daniela Dobson said...

Love this, what a great challenge!

Audrey Pettit said...

How cool to scrap from that song, Cindy! Perfect lyrics for this sweet page. Love the design, too. I really hope to get a chance to play along one of these days.

Amanda Muirhead said...

totally gorgeous girl! wow, you come up with amazing titles...love every little bit of this!! Great work with the tiny alphas!

Chrys said...

awesome layout!!! Yes, I watched LOST last night! Oh, so happy to see almost 2 hours of a shirtless Sawyer!!! :) :) :)

Amanda Winchester said...

That LO is so sweet and I love that song too! I'm also totally digging you new background!!

Tracey Taylor said...

I adore this LO. Cute, cute, cute. FAB work

Lucy Edson said...

One of my favorite songs and so perfect for this layout! So cute - love the repeating of the scallops! Beautiful, Cindy!!

said...

Wow Cindy, Awesome lyrics for an awesome page!!