Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mix it up Challenge 11



WOOHOO! Challenge 11 is up at Mix it UP!!!
The challenge this time was to use pictures of inanimate objects and a title that was a phrase and at least 6 words long (PLUS an optional sketch). I struggled with a topic for a bit and then got inspiration for all the scrappy supplies I keep around me and went from there.
(These are a few of) My favorite Things
CS-Bazzill, DCWV
pps/die cuts-Sassafrass Lass (New Vintage Yummy)
Alphas-Am. Crafts CB Thickers, Pink Paislee, Rose Moka, Making Memories
White uniball signo pen
Black Zig

*****************************************************
And check out THIS SCRAPPY DELICIOUSNESS!!
This is the new EK border punch (Parisian style) I got this week.
How awesome is this?? And it punches like BUTTER!!

6 comments:

Amanda Winchester said...

That LO is so fun!! Love the title work and all the fun, bright borders!

Anonymous said...

dude!
that punch is FABULOUS!!!
love the LO...that is one of my favourite songs and musicals :)

have a fab day!

JJ Sobey said...

Where did you get that punch? I can't even find it on the EK website! I want to get my LSS to order it for me...

Tracey Taylor said...

I LOVE this page and you're right the EK Success punches ROCK!

Amanda Muirhead said...

OK, saw that punch at M's and just could not envision what it would look like on paper and then I saw this post!!!!!!!!!!! omg ...gorgeous.... went back to M's and snatched it up and can't wait to give it a try!!!! These punches rock...love how they fold up :D

Cori-Lyn said...

Okay seriously...so not only do I discover you have blog but you are also a LOST fan?!! I think I just had the greatest day :) Hope you have had a great weekend!