Sunday, April 19, 2009

Croppin' all weekend!! AND More JC8 Delicious--ness!

I had a SUPER-DUPER FUN weekend!!!
My LSS had a crop this weekend that went Friday and Saturday night and OMWord!! I had a BALL!

I was SO excited to be there Friday night and chatted with SO many girls that my throat was sore from all the talking I did. (If you were there, you can stop laughing now! ;) )I made good use of the provided snacks and the store that as packed up and relocated there briefly and actually got TWO LOs done the next day!!!! LOL. WHY do I bother bringing supplies!!??
**********************************

OK.. I think I love this kit SO much I could almost eat it!
(YES!! I am enjoying it THAT much!)

If you love color, then you will LOVE this kit!! And BTW.. if you haven't played with JBS paper yet, you MUST!!
Here are a few more LOs that I got finished with this kit. TFL!!

*******************************************************

'Bowl Fan'

Is this done?? I am undecided. I used scraps from my [url=http://www.justcre8.com/kits/2009/may/may09cp.html] May creative Pack [/url] to do this LO (which is my second attempt with these pics, btw..) and I feel like it needs something else-but I am not sure.




This is a card I did with my scraps as well (I mean I SERIOUSLY LOVE this kit!).
I made the die cut-looking paper by tracing the BoBunny clear frames that came with it and then cutting/stitching them.

*******************************************************

Love Struck

THIS is a pic of my Lil Sis & her cutie patootie BF at their winter formal.
All items from the may 09 CP EXCEPT:
Dots all Around Template (store)
JB sticker & Rubon from March 09 SP
Chipboard Heart from April 09 SP

I used the VersaMark pen and the Dots All Around Template and just filled in the dots for an easy watermark effect.



I used the Versamark pen again on the chipboard heart and freehand drew some designs.
I then used the Zing from the CP Kit and embossed it.

Thanks for POPPING BY!! Have a GREAT WEEK!!

4 comments:

Lee said...

Love all of it :)

Amanda Winchester said...

Hmm...maybe that first LO needs a flower ;) I love it all!! That card totally rocks and I love the watermark effect on the last LO!

Tracey Taylor said...

Yes, DEF a flower! LMAO

I'm glad to hear you had so much fun with this kit. I'm itching to get into the JBS stuff, too. LOVE the watermark work on the last page. very clever.

Tanya said...

These are fantastic! I love the watermarks on your layout, and I really love the card! awesome work girl!