Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Sweet 16, Chelsea!! (and) Scraplovers April Reveal!

Happy Sweet 16th, Chelsea!!!

16 years ago, My beautiful neice was born! I think she is amazing at self portrait photos & photo editing. The below picture was taken and edited by her.
I hope you have a wonderful day, C!!


(I love your) Way Cool Retro Chic (self portraits)

Supplies
papers-Pink Paislee, New Bo Bunny
Blooms-Petaloo
Bling-Kaiser
Ribbon-Colorbok
Chipboard-Creative Cafe
Thickers-American Crafts
Floss-DMC
glass beads/buttons/brads-unknown
Bazzill-Just the edge
Tall Letters stamped with My StampBox.

Scraplovers April DT Reveal
*********************************


Buddies

LO of Dad & LM.
All items Cosmo Cricket Ever After line except:
Prism CS
Bazzill Just the edge
Kaiser bling
White Uniball Signo pen



You & Me

Papers are Cosmo Cricket 'Ever After' Line.

These papers are great for a romantic theme. TFL!!






This is a LO of Little Man. Papers are Cosmo Cricket 'Ever After' Line.

I LOVED the diversity of this line. TFL!!









Thanks for stopping by! Have a HAPPY THURSDAY!!

4 comments:

Lee said...

Fabulous, every.single.project!

Cindye Wile said...

Everything is fabulous. Love the layout of your niece ... she reminds me of my 16 year old daugter who loves to take awesome self portrait pics for me.:)

Tracey Taylor said...

Is that Chelsea page the one you started at the crop???? I absolutely LOVE how it turned out. The photo work is sooo cool. Very funky page. LOVE it.

Re: Ever AFter pages

You really worked this one out. I love that you used it for so many different themes. Each and every one is beautiful.

Jill Sarginson said...

awesome projects cindy - you'll have to share how you made such beautiful bows?