Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Flirt

I was lucky enough to receive ATD for Momenta's Valentine 2011 Release in the mail last week and was able to get some Valentine's 2010 photo scrapped! This line comes with comes with some great colors (with a bit of purple mixed in to keep it interesting). I often like to throw a contrasting color in there and chose some blue Bazzill (My Baby Boy's favorite color). I was also able to link a home made banner together using the coordinating bling elements to string it together. I don't often scrap in 8.5x11" but decided to challenge myself a bit with this and was REALLY happy with the outcome.




Close up of bling gems & hearts. Also I adore this line of mini puffy alphas and KNOW that I will be turning to this clean, classic font time and time again.

ATD also has a line of adhesive vellum quote wich look great when paired on colored cardstock. I wish you ciuld see the teeny bitt of glitter on the puffy word strips. This line is pure fun.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by!
I will be sure to have ANOTHER project featuring this line in the near future!


2 comments:

Stacy said...

Love this layout and the the embellies are fab, great flower also :)

Tracey Taylor said...

A 2 page LO!! YAY for you. it is adorable. LOVE the banner and accordian flowers. So trendy and fun. :)