Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Hoarding issues

Today is reveal day for Challenge #3 at the Scrap Yourself blog!!

The challenge is THIS: Scrap something you collect! 

 I had been having coffee with a friend of mine not long ago and we got talking about things we have too many of-when I came to the realization that I had more than a few hooded sweaters (I thought I had 2 or 3. 4 at the most!!) I was VERY surprised to find I had TEN (2 of which have been purged and replaced, BTW!!) hoodies (5 of which were black!!). It's easy to see why I scrapped THIS.
Do you collect things unknowingly??





 

Thanks for popping by! Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Great page! I seem to have hoarding issues when it comes to scrapbook supplies! Arg....I want it all and there's no way I could possibly use it all! Love your page design and the clouds.

Zoa said...

love it!! thanks for a fun prompt too- I enjoyed this challenge!!

Julie said...

This is a great layout.I too,have a few hoodies in my collection.I love them!

laterg8r said...

hoarding hoodies, very cute :D

Tracey Taylor said...

Hoodies are awesome!!! I love the photo on this page. FAB challenge and page.