Monday, February 28, 2011

Snow Fun

A couple of weeks ago, I went to a crop with some fun ladies and got to play with this Wintertime Echo Park paper pack that I have been holding onto. Luckily with the crazy and atypical amounts of snow we have been seeing in our town, I had some fun pictures to use with it.
I also used my new Mr Huey (in white) mister from Studio Calico on the background. It has a really nice opaque finish and covers well on the brown cardstock and didn't break the bank either.
I will definately be on the lookout for other colors to add to my collection.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Julie said...

This is a great winter layout Cindy.I love the red and white against the dark background.

Jill Sarginson said...

Don't cha just LOVE EP's winter line? I've done so much with it ... love your layout!! :)