Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Quirky Me (part 2)

Happy Wednesday!

Have you all been checking out all the wonderful spotlights and projects on the American Crafts blog from the new team members? There has been some FABULOUS eye candy.
If you haven't been, I highly reccomend you check them out daily for a new team member AND a new project!

The below LO is a complete view of my first project.
The team is stellar and to say I was slightly intimidated emailing my first assignment would be putting it mildly.
I ended up doing THREE different LOs but still kept coming back to the first one I did.
This one uses alot of fun colours and embellishments-which is my kind of scrapping. ;)

Supplies: Oh Happy Day Paper (35565) - Amy Tangerine, Hanging Out Paper (35560) - Amy Tangerine, Yes Peas Paper (35549) - Amy Tangerine, Wonderful Day Paper (35601) - Daydreams, Playful Day Paper (35607) - Daydreams, Wishful Day Paper (35610) - Daydreams, Mousse (78057) - Details, Santa Baby (35482) - Hollyday, Eclair (53226) - Thickers, Maple (53221) - Thickers, All Together (42219) - Remarks, Accents and Phrases (42210) - Remarks, Decorative Tags (77256) - Bits, Journalling Cards (64011) - Just Write, Daydreams Plastic Buttons (85573) - Elements, Dot Glue Runner (61713) - This to That, Dimensional Dots (61709) - This to That

I have some exciting news to share too!!
I was extremely surprised to learn that I was selected as a Glue Dots Dottess!
(it was announced on the blog, so I had no idea until someone posted a congrats message to me)
I am so humbled and excited by this, I can't even BEGIN to explain it.

Congrats to all the new DT members at Glue Dots!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

JJ Sobey said...

Congrats! You will get a paper-crafting workout this year. I made more off the page projects this past year than all my other scrappy years combined. I'm sure you will create fun projects!

Julie said...

Congrats on your Goddess title and this AC layout truly ROCKS! I love everything about it.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!! You are on fire!!!
I love everything about this layout :)
xo

Tracey Taylor said...

FAB, fab page and HUGE congrats. So happy for you.