Friday, November 11, 2011

Party!

Let's just say when I saw that the November assignment for Glue Dots was a party theme in orange and teal, I was a pretty happy girl. I just recently ordered in this Spellbinder Nested Lacey Pennants die cut set from Scrap Your World and was quite excited to use them.

(If you are a local scrapper & see something you like on the Spellbinder's site, give Trish a call. She can order them in most times, her prices are very reasonable and they were shipped pretty quickly!)

For the banner project, I used my dies (along with my trusty Cuttlebug) and an assortment of papers.
I used the 1/2" Craft Glue Dots to adhere all of my layers as they stick REALLY well (word of caution-make sure you know where you want everything to go before adhering because once it's stuck, it's pretty much going to stay put!) . I traced the inside of the largest die (I am pretty sure I am going to have to order THIS set next since I am a lazy bones when it comes to scrapping and hate hand cutting if I don't have to)

Supplies: Adhesive: Glue Dots Glue Lines & Glue Dots Craft Dots 1/2", Cardstock-American Crafts & Bazzill, Paper: Crate Paper, My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon, Stickers-Crate Paper, Dies-Spellbinders, Punches-Marvy, Alphas-Colorbox


Thanks for popping in!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

What a fun banner. I had those same dies in mind for my project too, hehehe!

Melanie said...

I have those same dies (both sets) but have yet to use them. I've traced and cut them out but need to figure out how to use them with my Big Shot. You've inspired me :)