Friday, February 10, 2012

Creative Scrappers

Do you LOVE sketches?
Me too!

I was SO excited when Kristine asked me to do layout for her new
E-book and was even more thrilled when I got a copy last week week.



The ebook version - which is a PDF file (13MB) is available TODAY!
You can download it to your computer, iphone or ipad using your favorite reader you can also print your own copy!
This publication has 100 plus 1 sketches, 50 international AMAZING TALENTED SUPER DUPER designers, and NO ADS! 50 fabulous pages of inspiration for you.
 You can also PRE-ORDER a copy of the printed version HERE.
I promise, you will NOT be disappointed!

This is the LO I did for Kristine`s e-book about my Little Man skating last month.
I can`t wait to get my printed copy!


Thank you for stopping by today
& SPECIAL thanks to Miss Kristine for inviting me to be a part of this wonderful project!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

No comments: