Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Little Character

This was the 4th LO I did on the weekend (once I got my scrapper's block in check).
I have been holding onto this die cut FOREVER.
I paired it with some hand-cut elements (the chevron pattern, the star and the scalloped circle), layered some bright colors & sewn buttons and called it 'done'.

I really like using bright colors on 'boy' pages, especially the little guys in my family-
they have such large personalities. The colors in this LO just make me happy ;)

Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Paper: Stampin Up, My Mind's Eye, Fancy Pants,
Die cut border-My MInd's Eye, Alphas- My Little Shoebox, My Mind's Eye, American Crafts,
Tag-Creative Cafe, Twine from the Twinery, Buttons: unknown 


Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS and Happy Surfing!

3 comments:

MelB said...

You are on a roll! I love seeing those gorgeous layouts pop up on your blog! Still a huge fan!

Anonymous said...

I've only recently discovered your blog, and absolutely LOVE all your layouts! You have some fantastic pages on here :)

Liz said...

What a great page Cindy! Love the clean bright lines :) Hugs - Liz