Monday, May 7, 2012

Happiness is...

Happy Monday!
I want to share a LO with you that I did with the April Hip 2-b Square Kit + add ons.
You may recognize the picture from C&C a few weeks ago, I knew I would scrap this pic with this kit as soon as I saw the 'lady holding a suitcase' chipboard embellie from Crate Paper - it fit perfectly!
The colors in the kit also matched the crepe paper backdrop in the photo - teal & rose is such a pretty color combo and is still pretty trendy right now.
I cut out the center circle from the Studio Calico sheet that came with my kit nd used it to anchor my picture and found this was a sweet spot for my subtitle as well.

LO made from April Hip kit (kit details can be seen here)



This LO was a page kit that I put together for Let's Capture Our Memories and was sold at the Crop & Create Event. I used some Simple Stories & Lily Bee in this kit.

(The LO is of my cutie & his cousin last Summer)
Thanks for checking in!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Such cute layouts, Cindy. I love the circle anchor on the first one and the banners on the 2nd :)