Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lego

How is your weekend going?
We have had a bit of a tummy bug this weekend, so I spent all day yesterday washing Little Man's bedding, clothing, taking his temp and trying to make sure he got enough fluids & meds.
I also watched enough Scooby Doo with him to last me a lifetime ;)
Today, he is mobile & eating even though he had a rough go first thing this AM. I think he is on the mend. Fingers crossed. ;)
 
However, I couldn't get to my computer yesterday to get a post up & spent all day surfing Pinterest on my IPad & making Little Man a hat to go with his scarf (see hat pic below). I LOVE surfing the internet to learn new things :)
 
This is one of my September LOs from my Hip 2-B Square kit. It had a fallish theme but there were so many bright, primary colors in the papers that I finally scrapped this Lego pic I have been holding onto. My LM says so many funny things lately and I remember him telling me that "Lego is my life" when I took the photo. I knew I would use that on my LO (if and when the time came).


 
This 2-pager is about our very quick family getaway to Halifax this Summer. We crammed in ALOT of little adventures in our 2-day trip including Citadel Hill, the Titanic display at the Aquatic Museum and site seeing on the boardwalk. since I had so many things to add to the LO, I printed my pics smalled and cropped them where neccesary. I included hidden sournalling on the left side by sewing a pocket under my photo mat. I just loved the wood veneer borders & barnboard paper designs that were included in this September kit.




 
And my little guy in the finished hat. My crocheting is at an intermediate level but this really is a fairly easy project (once you search the internet for instruction).
I had alot of fun with it and will probably try my hand at it again.

Thanks for checking in!
HUGS & Happy Surfing :)

2 comments:

scrappymo! said...

# lovely layouts but that 2 pager is a beauty. Love all the layers and yummy details.

Christa said...

Wonderful design Cindy. Your little bits are added genius!