Monday, March 4, 2013

My Grandparents

Today is the first day of March Break and I couldn't
 be more thrilled to live life without a schedule this week :)
It's just me and my Little Man (all of my afterschool kiddies
 are enjoying time with their families this week) which
means I will have pleanty of time to play with my little munchkin
 (although I suspect he will be quite bored of me in no time
since he is used to having his buddies around so much).
While he is eating his breakfast and watching Ninjago, I thought
I would sneak this blog post in :)
 
This is the last card that I have to share using the
January Hip Kit + Add-ons. This was my favourite
card. The flowers are one large sticker that I cut down
and layered. I also added a bit of white underneath,
to give my butterflies a place to rest.
 

 
This LO is of my Nanny and Grampy from years ago.
I recently became a member of a Walker Family group
on facebook where 'lost' pics are being posted and this
one was posted of my grandparents. We lost our family home
to a fire when I was three, so heirlooms & old photos just aren't
available. The scrapper in me was thrilled, I saved the picture
and printed it. I am hoping to add the date (when I can locate it
 and alotted room for journalling behind the photo).



 
Thanks for popping by today!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

No comments: