Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hello

Happy Happy Thursday, Friends & Fellow Scrappers!
Today I have 2 projects to share from the June Hip 2-b Square kit (+Add ons).
The first is a card that I did (and LOVE - it's not often that I am really pleased with my cards but I was super proud of them this month!!)



This LO uses a lot of the washi sheet of paper that was included in our kit (and barely any pattern paper either.) I did this LO on vacation - old school- no punches or fanciness. Just brought my trimmer, adhesive and scissors. I traced glasses found in the cabin cupboard for my circles. I ended up doing my stitching when I got back home.


 And while I am at it - check out the August kit that was posted on the Hip blog yesterday!

I always feel like a kid at Christmas when my kit comes and I canNOT wait for this one!

Thanks for stopping by today!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

No comments: