Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pit Stop

Happy Saturday!
Today I have a LO to share using the June Hip 2-B Square kit.
 
I did this LO on vacation a few weeks ago.
I wouldn't normally bring scrap work with me - but I knew that I would have some quiet time each night while we were all talking and just hanging out together. I grabbed my kit, a few necessities (trimmer, adhesive, journalling pen & scissors) and made do with what I had.
It was kind of nice to be forced to get creative and go 'old school'. On this LO, I layered several portions of paper on top of one pre-cut rectangle. I layered it on a solid piece of cardstock and added strips of trimmed washi-paper on both ends. I love how quickly and easily this page came together.
 
Using the June Hip 2-b Square kit + add-ons.
 



 
Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

No comments: