Tuesday, November 12, 2013

#Blueeyes

Hello! Today I have another LO using the September Hip Kit to share with you.
 
I took a great deal of my inspiration for this next LO from these 4 little chipboard frames in the lower right hand corner (they are nested inside each other). I popped them all out and positioned them around my paper until I figured out how I wanted to place them.
I then backed them all with neutral-ish paper and then started making my little display squares.
I saved on for my photo and then took the task of figuring out what to back them with.
 
adhesive chipboard
 
I started out with plain cardstock and it didn't look right. I then chose this black & white diagonal stripe and was pretty happy with it. It's very eye catching but needed to be toned down a bit.
I did this with white cardstock, white doilies, grey paper and this buttery yellow barnboad pattern.
I like that even though there is a lot going on here, my picture still pops.
 





Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS & Happy Surfing :)

No comments: