Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Post 3. (Mixer 26)

WOW! The time sure is FLYING by this summer! Does it seem that way for you? Yesterday was wonderful, LM and I sat out and played in the S--U--N all afternoon (after some serious cleaning late in the AM and I might have even re-vived my tan a bit!)

I have a LO to share from our latest Mixer at Mix It UP! This mixer has an inspirational piece as well as a sketch. I did my best to take my color scheme from THIS. I am not sure if I messed it up or if I got it right. I am having a hard time with my eyes as my years advance! LOL

* * * * *

The LO is about DH and DS's 'buddy' relationship, they are getting to the point now where they just 'hang out' now. It's really cute and funny to watch.

PPs-Pink Paislee, Prima, Basic Grey. Bazzill scalloped CS

Alphas-American Crafts, Prima felt. Rubons-Prima, Creative Cafe Button

Hemp, unknown.

I am not sure if this LO is as pulled together as I think it is (remember, I said my eyes are going-LOL) but I REALLY am LOVING how it turned out. I don't normally mix different paper lines together very well but I am loving how the blue, coral, yellow & green are all in MAJOR contrast with each other.

Make sure to stop by and play with us. The winner of the August Challenges is eligible to win a kit from Scrapbook Circle !

Thanks for coming by and Happy Wednesday!

8 comments:

Cindye Wile said...

Fabulous layout ... I love the colors,

Aphra Bolyer said...

Your eyes didn't fail you on this one! It's super! Love the grid, mix of lines, sweet embellies, title! So much good stuff here.

yyam said...

You did a fabulous job! Everything works well together! :)

Jenn Di Paolo said...

Looks pretty pulled together to me. I love the colour combination and fun details.

Amanda Winchester said...

How cute!! Love it!

Tina McDonald said...

Lookin AOK to me! Love how it turned out!
Hey you, i have a blog award for you on mu blog... just cause you rocki! :)

Amanda Winchester said...

Hey again...I've left you an award on my blog, chickie!!

Tracey Taylor said...

This is just adorable. Love the blocked design with all the fab colours