Friday, August 28, 2009

Post 8 (FA WA WA WA WAHHHHH!)

SO SORRY for neglecting this blog this week! Little Man has been home with me, I have been cleaning and am WIPED at night. Not alot of energy to spare here. I can't wait for things to be back to normal next week!
Merry Christmas! (this is my life the past week)

Since the WISH book entered my house last Thursday, my 4 year old has been sleeping with it. We don't do storytime at night anymore, we look at the WB instead. I'd swear we have looked through it at LEAST a dozen times. He has about 6 things he NEEDS from Santa (one being a complete kitchen set complete with wall clock, microwave and coffee maker). PLUS he has re-discovered his Barney Christmas movie (EEK!). Dad came to visit this week and was greeted with a HUGE 'MEH-Wee CHWISSMAS, Gwampee!" (tee hee). The Santa hat made it's appearance on LM's head yesterday (much to delight of Leanne who comes over-she was in shorts).

And just now, I was made to sing Deck the Halls after being prompted with a "sing 'FA WA WA WA WAH, Momma!'".

On the other hand, I think this will be the year Little Man goes completely NUT-SO for C-mas (he has never really 'gotten' holidays/bithdays before). So SECRETLY, I am thrilled to begin celebrating the holiday so early but NEXT year, the Wish Boook won't be making an appearance in our home until OCTOBER. lol
Thank you Sears!
In the meantime, I have been working on some scrappy things (that aren't photographed yet :( ) and have some SUPER FUN NEWS to share (but I am supposed to keep it to myself awhile longer yet!) So I will leave you with this LO of Little Man from last year to get you inthe spirit ;)


Happy Friday Everyone! Thanks for popping in!

3 comments:

Tina McDonald said...

You big tease!!! LOL!
Merry Christmas Cindy! :)
Can't wait to hear your news!

Amanda Winchester said...

Heehee! Riley looks at it EVERYDAY, many times. He eats his b'fast looking at the Wish Book! I love that layout! Can't wait to hear your news :)

Cindye Wile said...

oh my ... your layout is gorgeous!
i love the design