Friday, August 14, 2009

Post 6 (Upsy Daisy DT Call)

Upsy Daisy Designs is having a DT call and I have applied (you can read the call HERE). The competition is sure to be fierce (there is ALOT of serious talent out there-and I am lucky enough to call some of these ladies my friends!)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I had ALOT of fun playing with these papers and mixing product lines. For example, the LO below uses 3 UDD lines (Vroom/green, Applesauce/floral & burgundy & Ice Cream Shoppe/ spotted column.)
Journalling reads: Note to self. Do not leave camera unattended at NYE party.
I was QUITE pleasantly surprised to find this photo on my camera. We had alot of fun that night but I had somehow missed seeing ANY of this!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This LO uses ALOT of papers from the Vroom Vroom line.I must admit, I bought these papers in anticipation I would use them eventually and they ended up working PERFECTLY for my LO about DH and LM go cart riding in PEI on our summer vaca!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
And last but not least, I have a LO using the Sweet Slumber (pink) & Modello (brown) lines.
I have gone record before on how much I loved the Sweet Slumber line. I think it is pure genious to offer a masculine version on one side and a feminine version on the opposite.
You get twice the BANG for you BUCK!
* * * * *
The pink pattern pp, clouds & tree were all traced (onto the wrong side of the pp), hand cut and then outlined with black sharpie for dimension.
Thanks for coming by! Have a great day!
Best of luck to all the other applicants!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

i love the "about me "page!!! great journalling !!!!
the vroom paper does work marvelously with your pics !!!!
and to have "found" totem pole pics on your camera ...too funny !!!! you either set your camera down or you imbibed more than just diet coke ...LOL!!!!!!

Aphra Bolyer said...

best of luck to you! your entry is fabulous!

Jenn Di Paolo said...

They would be CRAZY not to choose you. These LOs are fantastic. I have never worked with UDD, but looking at your works makes me want to get some!!

Tina McDonald said...

I agree with Jen... you are a show in... if not, it's their loss!! You rock girl!! LOVE these!!!
Good luck chickie!!

TanishaRenee said...

oooo, Cindy I just love the way you mix colors and patterns!

Julie said...

Awesome layouts Cindy.I can't imagine them not choosing you! Good Luck.

Tracey Taylor said...

These pages are knock outs!!!! Hats off to you, girl! Best of luck. I'm cheering for you!!

Kristine said...

good luck with UDD.. you'd be great at this!

Cindye Wile said...

good luck:)
GORGEOUS stuff

Amanda Winchester said...

Wow!! You totally rocked the UDD!! Good luck (not that I think you need it ;))!