Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ready or Not

Have I ever stated what a procrastinator I am?? I REALLY try not to be but it just seems to 'happen'. I make a LO and I am not 100% happy with it, so I put it within eyesight and stare at it. And stare it some more. And keep staring at it. Anyway, I digress. This LO was almost finished TWO Mondays ago for a challenge at Love is in the Details but something wasn't right. I later decided that I needed to mat my title on white CS and pop dot them for depth. Yes, it took me a week and a half to make this decision. Maybe I am a bit of a scrappy perfectionist too. ;).

Here is the result.
Supplies: CS-Kraft, Bazzill, Papers, stickers, alphas-Studio Calico
Numbers-Thickers, Pen-Black Zig, Scrap Ribbon-Creative Cafe
Buttons-unknown (from stash), Acrylic paint (black)




Be sure to peek in tomorrow for our reveal of the Songs Of Spring kit from Love is in the Details.


Thanks for checking in and have a Happy Saturday!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh I am such a procrastinator,so I totally get it!

Man, you did a fabulous job matting that title.I am out of control when I try to do tedious work like that.This is a great layout.I love all the elements,layers and colors.You rock a boy LO!

Renata Moni said...

WOW! This is amazing.Great idea for a page and this pic is perfect.
Love every detail on this page!!

ellen s. said...

these are awesome! loove that title!

Tracey Taylor said...

This is just the BEST picture. LOVE this one.