Monday, April 19, 2010

Scrap Yourself

WOW! I have some fun news to share!! I am VERY honored to say
I made the design team at Scrap Yourself with THESE talented Ladies!!


Scrap Yourself is a challenge blog from Kristine Davidson & Stephanie Hart. There weill be a challenge posted weekly. We have 2 teams and will be alternating challenges every other week.
I am REALLY looking forward to working on some Book Of Me pages and this is a FABULOUS way to kick-start the process. Check us out HERE!! I am hoping you all can play along!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a Happy Monday!

9 comments:

Lee said...

Hey Cin, CONGRATULATIONS!! Check your link, think there's a problem :)

Cindy S. said...

Thanks, Lee! SHould be all fixed!

Tracey Taylor said...

This whole concept of this blog is fantastic. I look forward to seeing your creations. HUGE congrats.

Michelle said...

congrats....this is really great!!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with

Julie said...

Oh you'll do an awesome job with this!

Love the blinkie too.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Congrats on your awesome news Cindy!!!

Jenn Di Paolo said...

Congrats Cindy. I cannot wait to see your work for this. Really, I just love everything you do!!

Lori Mancini said...

Yahoo - way to go Cindy!! Looks like a great team!

Tina McDonald said...

WOHOO! Congrats! You rock!!