Friday, April 23, 2010

To Love & Cherish

Happy Friday Peeps!!
I am so excited to tell you about one of Imaginisce`s newest releases, To Love & Cherish. I had SO much fun playing with this line this month. Its  a very classic black and white scheme, which works SO WELL with neutral and colorful backgrounds alike.

This is the overall kit view.

And here are a few projects I did. Cardstock courtesy of Coredinations.










A couple of simple cards. I used Vintage Coredinations as my card base.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

oh wow! Very beautiful. Love the line

Julie said...

Oh this is a great line for wedding photos.Love what you did with it.

Zoa said...

beautiful pages and those cards are WOW!!!!! gorgeous!!!

Tina McDonald said...

OMW amazing stuff here girl!!! And those card are SO getting published!!!! Right? :)

redmom said...

Beautiful layouts!!!

Tracey Taylor said...

I love seeing your wedding pics. GREAT job with this line!