Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday!

It seems like just yesterday I was so excited to be a part of the Momenta DT and here my term is up!
Time really is speeding past.

These are my last DT projects for Momenta and I have to say are amongst my favorite so far.
The below LO is based on a sketch by my fellow DT mate, Nancy Stolz.
I had alot of fun working on this LO of my DN's b-day.

All supplies by ATD Momenta. Birthday Wishes paper pack, Cardstock Paper pads in 'Primary' & 'Earthtones'. 'Party' Chipboard stickers & Chipboard message pack. All can be purchased HERE.


And then I was at Zellers last week (I always peek in scrapbook aisle) and was SO surprised to find new Christmas Momenta goodies. I couldn't help myself and I made a little splurge and then did a little playing with paper & glue.
All supplies here are ATD Momenta except white & grey cardstock (Bazzill & Core'dinations, respectively)
Cardbase/envie & alphas (Metalic,silver)  can be purchased on website.
Snowflake stickers & phrase stickers purchased at Zellers.

All supplies ATD Momenta except white cardstock (Bazzill). Card base/envie , Cardstock (red & green) Gems can be purchased on Website. Tree stickers and message stickers were purchased at Zellers.

Thanks for popping by!
Have a happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

Julie said...

WOW! That did go buy fast! I love this Happy Birthday layout.I must check their stuff out.

Kathy Martin said...

What a great post! Love all your projects! Your page is AWESOME! :)

kelly said...

fab LO and love the cards x

Glynis said...

What a fun layout!! Love the bright bold colours :O)

laterg8r said...

love that sparkly snow card :D

Michelle said...

going to miss your magenta work, can't wait to see what is in store for you next! Beautiful cards!