Monday, October 25, 2010

This summer

These past few months I have  been able to get some non-DT stuff done and it's been alot of fun just pulling out random product and matching. On this LO, I still used alot of My Little Shoebox and it paired so nicely with these Doodlebug cutouts. I also put a serious dent in my button stash :) TFL!

Supplies: Papers-ALL My Little Shoebox-EXCEPT brown-Little Yellow Bicycle
Alphas-MLS, Bazzill Just the Edge Cardstock, Die cuts/journal die cut-Doodlebug
**Banners handcut from MLS.


Thanks for stopping by! Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Julie said...

This is a sweet layout.I love the buttons and papers.It is so nice to be able to use some of our ever piling stash.

Melissa Wright said...

Gorgeous work Cindy!! Love the little tree on your LO!!!

laterg8r said...

love the buttons and cloud - sweet lo :D

Michelle said...

glad your getting some "you" scrappy time!
Can't wait to scrap together again....you are so sitting next to me again! LOL..... {{HUGS}}

Tina McDonald said...

This is fabulous my friend! Always love your title work!! :)