Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Hair

Happy Tuesday!
My poor little boy has been a bit under the weather so far this week, so I am getting a bit of extra time to catch up on things. I am hoping that he is better soon but we have been having lots of fun reading, playing the floor version of Angry Birds and Missing Letters of the Words (aka. Wheel of Fortune) on his white board in the meantime.


This LO is about my new short hair-do. Short hair is almost always something I do on a whim and end up HATING (I have kept it long most of my life) but not this time. I don't even mind blow drying it out & straightening the kinks out of it. It just feels 'right' (and looks alot more sophisticated than my ponytail does).

Since this LO was about me, I broke out my new Dear Lizzy stash and let loose on the pinks, hearts and paper doilies! I really like this line AND this LO - I hope you do too!

All supplies American Crafts unless otherwise noted: White (71081) - Cardstock, Grapefruit (71096) - Cardstock, Sea Breeze Paper (35643) - Dear Lizzy Neopolitan, Is it any Wonder (35556) - Amy Tangerine, Silver Lining Vellum Paper (35635) - Dear Lizzy Neopolitan, 6x6 Paper Pad (35686) - Dear Lizzy Neopolitan, Large Tags (78069) - Dear Lizzy Neopolitan, Accent Phrases and Stickers (42232) - Dear Lizzy Neopolitan, Buttons & Accents (78073) - Dear Lizzy Neopolitan, Brads (78074) - Dear Lizzy Neopolitan, Fair Ribbons (78066) - Dear Lizzy Neopolitan, Rubon Transfer Sheet (73395) - Dear Lizzy Neopolitan, Printed Chipboard shapes (78070) - Dear Lizzy Neopolitan, Serendipity Ballerina (53292) - Dear Lizzy Neopolitan Thickers , Parakeet Mini Alphas (42234) - Dear Lizzy Neopolitan 

Other Supplies: Mister Huey's Heirloom Blue, paper doily





Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful Tuesday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love this, I wish I had your skill in layering embellishments

Marielle said...

love the hair and the layout !!!!

Teacher Ann said...

Look at you getting all girly pagey!! Love it!!! and you already know I really think you rock the doo!!!

Melanie said...

Cute cute hair, Cindy! Your layout is awesome, too :)