Friday, March 2, 2012

Sweet Boy

Just a quick post today.
I have been cleaning out my crowded and cramped scrap space lately and in doing so have re-discovered alot of supplies that I had and forgotten about.
Case in point, the yellow paper is from a pack of Stampin' Up paper that I got last summer at a friend's house, came home, put away and TOTALLY forgot about!
Most of the rest is made out of scraps & some fun V-day supplies from K& Co that I picked up at Michael's a few weeks ago.
You'll also notice that I used baker's Twine (the Twinery) to make a grid on my page and then finished it off with little vignettes of odds & ends hanging around.
It was a rather quick LO and lots of fun.

Additional supplies: Grey paper: October Afternoon, alphas-My Little Shoebox. 



Thanks for popping in!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!
(and T.G.I.F.!!!!)

No comments: