Monday, July 30, 2012

Goomba

Happy Monday to You!
I hate to say this (or type this) for fear of jinxing it but we are having THE.BEST.WEATHER. this Summer! It works out great for getting out and playing but not so great for blogging. If you are still checking in - THANK YOU! HUGS!!!

I wanted to share a project I made with the July Hip Kit that I got in the mail last week. I actually kept myself from working with it for a few days which is much different that what I normally do (which is tear into it and start playing!!) and didn't get to put scissors to paper until Saturday when I got together with some fab ladies and scrapped the day away (which was another glorious day but I took a bit of 'me' time since I have been with Little Man non stop for the last month and needed a bit of quiet time).
This is a pic of the July kit.
Hip 2-b Square July Kit
And this is the first LO that I did with it.
Since I switched to a smaller scrapping format, LOs with several pic are almost always a 2-pager for me now. So far away from how I started out scrapping.

Supplies from July Hip Kit + Addons.

I made myself this little felt Goomba while I was making the boys their stuffies. I knew I'd need a 2-D version for scrapping the pics ;)





Thanks for popping by!
I will have a few more projects to share this week!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

1 comment:

Christine Campbell said...

Saturday was a lot of fun Cin, can't wait to do it again...still deciding if I should even unpack my stuff lol..the goombas are super cute!!