Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sweet Boy

I am assuming there will be some HUGE payback from my Little Man for these pics some day.
The poor little thing. But for now, I am going to put them in his album (and online) and suffer the consequences later ;)

I had to re-do this LO as it got a bit of water damage and alot of my elements fell off. If I liked the LO better(even though I loved the colors scheme, I always felt that the elemenst were floating), I'd have tried to fix it as best I could but for now, I took my pictures off and started over using my new Basic Grey papers & my favorite 8.5x11 format.  
Supplies: American Crafts Cardstock, Basic Grey Papers, Stickers & alphas, Studio Calico paper (grey background), Cosmo Cricket phrase stickers, American Crafts Mini Alphas, Crate Paper Alpha stickers ('4'), Maya Road straight pin, Twinery Twine, Tim Holtz Tiny attacher.
Scalloped edge scissors & circle punches. 


Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

No comments: