Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Do All My Own Stunts

Hello, Scrappy Friends!
Today I have 2 more cards to share from the January Hip 2-B Square kit and a LO.
 

This is one of my favorite cards. I just loved the way the polka dot vellum looked with the doily patterned paper. I made the flower with leftover scraps & my Martha Stewart heart punch. I think I used 7 hearts for this flower and layered/adhered them around a circle piece of paper. The stem & leaves are cut free hand and slightly inked.

This LO was a rip apart & re-do. Originally, the vellum paper was used all around my LO and was a focal point but all the elements just looked like they were floating. I then cut down my entire LO (everything from the green down to the polka dots) with my paper trimmer (I had to pull out tthe buttons & then re-adhere them)& then layered it on a woodgrain paper. I think this looks way better in the end.


 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Tuesday!
HUGS & Happy Surfing :)

No comments: