Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love Day

Happy Valentine's Day!
I have been scrapping but am in the midst of some new projects that aren't quite ready yet, so I thought I would re-visit some love inspired favourites.
 
This LO has an openeing and stores my Little Guy's Valentines
from his classmates. I think I will do this same idea for this year's treasures.
 
 
This is a 5x7 canvas I did for Glue Dots 2 years ago.
I inked the sides of the project & made paper roses from various patterned papers.
I accentuated the project with some pearl bling (Kaiser Craft), burlap & Thickers.
 
 
This was a just for fun project using up lots of left over Thickers and pics I had printed and never used. I punched out hearts from the same piece of cardstock and adhered them for an embossed look. This LO is a favourite of mine.
 
This LO uses misting (Mr. Huey's & Studio Calico mask) & Basic Grey papers that were fussy cut.
The LO is of Hubby & I on our Honeymooon, 12 years ago.
 
 
And this is a LO using LOTS of Basic Grey goodness is of Mr. Man 4 years ago.
I dressed him as a love bug on V-Day and took his pic. I am pretty sure he will be mad about these images someday. :)
 
 
I have a few more 'love' inspired projects that were posted over at Shimelle Laine's blog a few weeks ago. You can check them out HERE.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS & Happy Surfing! :)

No comments: