Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, it's not V-day YET... BUT I have been playing around with Little Man, some cool glasses & a red wall-check it out (ain't he adorable?? Yes, I am probably a BIT biased!)




*****************************************************************
And here are a couple of projects I did with my fun new Martha Stewart supplies (and a STEAL at Walmart! OK.. I GOTTA say--I didn't like ONE thing about MS when she first started doing Scrapbook products but I bought the lace border punch (now I am onto punch number 2 and my second set of papers!! WTHeck!!) Anyway, LOL-this LO is made mostly of Martha's stuff. I AM thoroughly enjoying it! TFL!
**Sorry for the poor lighting.. I can't get a good pic on gloomy days but I was tired of waiting.







'I make this look good'
pps, punches-Martha stewart (and Bo Bunny b&w paper)
alphas-Am Crafts, Rose Moka, doodlebug
STamp Autumn Leaves
Prima adhesive felt
*****************************************************************

He is going to be SO mad at me one of these days, LOL
This is a V-day card I made for the grandparents.
pps-Martha Stewart
STamps- Autumn Leaves, Imaginisce
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Thursday!
Stay warm and dry!

3 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

Your stuff is awesome! I love the pics and the layout! And your blog header is really gorgeous!!

Jennifer said...

CIN CIN i lOve this PIcs! how Much FUn...sCrappY

Tracey Taylor said...

Wow, wow, wow!!!