Thursday, February 5, 2009

Who wants to win a YUMMY prize??

Scrapshotz has generously donated a Layout Kit For February's Prize at Mix It UP!! (You can see all the details HERE: http://mixitupchallenges.blogspot.com/2009/02/february-sponsor-commanditaire-de.html ) .
Check it out!!

And on THAT note-MIXER number 5 is up!! Woohoo! I can't believe we are on number 5 already!! It seems like I was JUST counting down the days to the first challenge. If you haven't played yet, you should.
It REALLY forces you to think and create outside of your comfort zone. I have been SUPER happy with the LO's that I have come up with since I have been playing.
***************************************
And speaking of LO's!! Here is my interpretation of Mixer #5. It was a bling challenge. TFL!!

Supplies used: pps-K& Co
Cardstock-Prism
Bling-Kaiser, unknown
Alphas-Making Memories (stickers) American Crafts
This pic is of me, my little sister & my dad in a photo booth. I think it's super-funny.
Journalling:I don't remember this photo being taken, I don't like the goofy look on my face, I don't like the fact that you can only see my Dad peeking out BUT I love the fact that he kept it all of these years.


OH!! and I almost forgot. I have a couple of more LOs to share.

CMK had a Superbowl scrappy party On Sunday (for those of us NOT engrossed in the game) they had 3 challenges all Superbowl inpired. It was ALOT of fun (AND I won a YUMMY prize from Pink Paislee-Yippee!)
Thanks for peeking :)
***************************************
This is a LO of LM On the morning of his 4th b-day. He was SO excited, he put his b-day hat on first thing and wore it ALL day!! (even to a Dr's apt!) TFL!!
pps-K&Co, Pink Paislee
Alphas-American Crafts
Dymo font label maker

***************************************



We had a bit of a rough Autumn, so we went a little overboard for our little guy (and each other) this Christmas. I have always wanted to do a 'fake' panoramic LO. I am really loving how this turned out.
pps-KI Memories
Tag-K&Co
Bling-Walmart
Buttons-from stash

Have a HAPPY Thursday! Stay warm!!

9 comments:

Amanda Winchester said...

Gorgeous LOs, as always! Love the one for your bling challenge!

Amy Wilges said...

wow girl, love your creations!!! i might have to visit mix it up! ;)

Amy

Daniela said...

Awesome layouts. I really liked the one from CMK challenge the other day!!!!! I love boy pages.

Lucy Edson said...

LOVE your layout for the Mix it Up challenge! That cutwork is fab and the bling really pops on the black- great technique!

Stay warm! :)

Julie O. said...

Love your layouts! Especially your #5 Mix it up one. Wow! That's gorgeous!! I'll have to check that blog out. Thanks for sharing! ;)

crazy4scrappin said...

I love you blog and all your projects are SUPER!!! Not sure how to message you but I tagged you on my blog. You can check it out at www.alisoncreates@blogspot.com. Hope you will play...I will check back to see what pic you chose.

Marcee said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous!!! You could make something incredible with dirt and sticks!

Debbie ♥ ♥ ♥ said...

Wow! Your layout for the Mix it Up challenge is fabulous!!! The technique you used for the bling really gives an extra pop against the black backing! I will definitely have to try that one day!!! Thanks for sharing!!

TraceyT said...

DROOL!!!!!