Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday!

Happy Superbowl Sunday!


I don't really watch the superbowl (unless I watch with friends and it's definately a social thing for me) but I WILL watch the halftime show :)



Not much is going on with us this weekend. Little Man went to stay with Nanny yesterday, so DH and I took advantage and had some lunch and did some shopping together. I went to MIchaels and got some SUPER-cute stamps to go with my new Autumn Friends paper (by Colorbok). Maybe this is the day I will get to play with it. I REALLY want to dig into my new Making Memories pack I got last week too.

I have been working on a few projects but it's all stuff I can't post yet, so I will post a LO I made the other night. I have been hoarding this Teresa Collins paper too long. I had alot of fun cutting it up and making embellies with it. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your weekend!





This is a LO about my new modular storage system that DH got for me so I could keep my scrappy supplies tidy. I totally love the way my room looks now, which is way more streamlined than before. TFL!

pps-Teresa Collins, LYB, SRoute
Alphas-Am Crafts, Prima
Cardstock-Prism
Rubons-MM

1 comment:

Wati Basri said...

love this...love the colours :)