Monday, February 16, 2009

Reveal at Just Cre8!

Woohoo! Guess who was asked to Guest Design at Just Cre8???? Me!
I am SUPER THRILLED about this oppertunity and had ALOT of fun with this challenge! Thanks again, Sue!! Check them out! http://justcre8.com/index.html
We had our reveal yesterday, so I have a few LO's to share. Thanks for stopping by!
**********************************
I Love this pic of DH and I. We RARELY have a pic together where one of isn't closed-eye, crossed-eyed, eyes closed (etc...). And this REALLY is the essense of what we are. I LOVE that he makes me LAUGH.


Close up of flower details.



All items from March scrap pack except:
Lace paper-Creative Imaginations
Alphas-Am Crafts Chipboard Thickers (colored with Black Sharpie)
Tiny Alphas- Making Memories
Button on Flower curcle punched (1" punch), layerered on a piece of Cardstock and finished with Glossy Accents.
**********************************
This is DS & DN on New Years Eve playing with the blow horns I had set out for the 'festivities' we were planning later. They were too cute not to scrap.
All items from March Scrap pack except:
buttons (from stash)
white uniball gel pen
Alphas-Am Crafts Chipboard Thickers (colored with Black Sharpie)
Shaped paper was traced using Making memories shaped paper
**********************************
We just re-did our family room over in rich browns and taupes and the paper from this kit suited it PERFECTLY.
All items from March Scrap Pack except:
Making Memories Tiny Alphas.
Happy Monday Everyone!! Thanks for peeking!

8 comments:

ellen s. said...

these are sooo cool! what a great kit, i use to hang out over there, they have great crops.

i need to head back over there esp with all this inspiration!

Emily said...

Congrats!!! I totally understand about the picture issues. My DH rarely takes good pics.

Anonymous said...

Seriously-you are so crazy talented!! I LOVE all your creations:)

Leigh Penner said...

Love what you did with the kit, Cindy!!

Wendy Kwok said...

Congrats! Love these LOs esp the family room one... so precious!

Tracey Taylor said...

What gorgeous, gorgeous pages. I'm totally lovin' them all, esp. the one of your new family room. ABSOLUTELY wonderful design work!! :)

Leslie Ashe said...

CONGRATS girl!! SO so not surprised! I LOVE your gorgeous layouts!!! :D

Amanda Winchester said...

Ok...you TOTALLY ROCKED this kit!!! I love the one of you and DH...so awesome!!