Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dec 1!


The holidays are SO busy! I went to the US with some VERY FUN ladies and did some shopping on Black Friday, I have been decorating, catching up on scrappy assignments and dealing with a sick Little Man (just a VERY LENGTHY cold-nothing serious). I am sorry I have neglected my blog for so long, so I am hoping to post at LEAST a project a day (some might be a bit older than others) until the 24th (let's see if I can stick to it)-LOL. I was unpacking my C-mas decorations last night and came across this project I did 2 years ago, I STILL love it. Imagine THAT! I am glad that I picked classic colors and patterns. That might be the trick when making Christmas decorations. Check it out and stop back later today, LIITD is having a blog hop! (I love these things!)

Only 24 more sleeps!

2 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

I am SO glad you posted this. This is simply FANTASTIC!!!!!

Tanya said...

LOVE this!