Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Milestones!

WOW. 1 year ago today, I started BLOGGING (I was SURE that I would NOT keep it up-I have a REALLY hard time commiting to ALL things written-I HATE to write, I have never been able to keep a journal, although I have tried - I SERIOUSLY struggle with writing ANYTHING-I am not very good at it. Words are where I REALLY lack imagination) BUT LO & BEHOLD, here I am a year later-at 142 POSTS!!-still at it. Again, I say-WOW. For those of you that check in with me periodically (and those you that read faithfully), Thank You for putting up with my run-on sentences, poor grammar, crazy spelling & typos!!
I love you all for reading & leaving comments.

I have ANOTHER milestone to share as well (and this one is SERIOUS cause for celebration). As of today, my adorable almost 5 year old has pottied (#2) NINETEEN times-WOOOOOOOT!! (yes, he is keeping a running total-he LOVES numbers) and has been in 'big-boy-underwear' for ONE week (no accidents)! I am BEYOND thrilled that my late bloomer is FINALLY getting the hang of it and is almost potty trained!! One hurdle left-NIGHT time potty training but THAT's OK, I can wait a 'bit' longer on that one.
*******************
I have some new DT work to share but need to photograph and upload first. OH SO busy these days and there are NO signs of it slowing down anytime soon ;). 'Tis the season!!
Thanks for popping by-Happy Wednesday!
{9 MORE SLEEPS!! Woohoo!}

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Love your blog, and happy anniversary. (I never noticed any of the grammatical errors you speak of....maybe I just make the same ones. LOL)

As for the other milestone....YEAH!!!! And don't worry about the night time, that's what pull ups are for. My DS still wears them, it gives me peace of mind not having to wake up at 3am and do bedding....LOL, he's going to be in them for a while.

Only 9 more sleeps???? I have a lot of work to do.

Take care,

Julie said...

Your blog is great! Keep up the good work. I know how you feel about writing though. I could never keep a journal either.

Congrats on the milestones your son had reached.Slow and steady wins the race. He will soar before you know it:)

JJ Sobey said...

Still reading and lovin' the blog.

And as for the potty - I hear ya... {{{HUGS}}} to you and LM. We celebrate every little triumph too... still working on it.

But I hear that if they are good for day, night comes easier.

Tracey Taylor said...

I am totally glad that you stuck with it! LOVE your blog!

Jenny B in Indy said...

I just found your blog and I am the mother of a 3.5 year old (boy) believed to have Autism.
He isn't potty trained, either. He knows all the steps and talks about it all the time but doesn't "get" it. It's so frustrating and good to know that I am not alone.

I love your work and will definitely check in on your blog each day!