Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sweet Smile

Are you getting excited for Christmas yet??
I am getting more excited about it as I get more DONE. I hate how I stress myself out EVERY year and worry whether or not I got the perfect present, if the house is decorated enough. I need to take some time to just soak it in.
Maybe next year-:)
As promised, I have a few new projects to share with you. I have finally got these uploaded-this is a set of 8 cards that I did with the new Polar Expressions line from Imaginisce (you can buy it HERE). I used the chipboard stickers, rubons to dress up these super simple cards.
(Border punches : Lace detail by Martha Stewart & Scalloped eyelet is by Fiskars)
This LO is using the new Sweet Cheri line (papers, rubons, dimensional stickers) now shipping! I loved how the papers are all double sided with coordinating solid colors, it TOTALLY takes the guesswork out of matching cardstock to paper and gets your LO together that much faster!


And lastly, I HAD to share this pic I took of Little Man at his Christmas party last weekend, the Santa there was so kind and patient with all the children and let them come back and sit on his knee as much as they wanted. I got ALOT of pics but the lighting wasn't optimal so I had to edit them-ALOT.

Thanks for stopping by-Happy THURSDAY!
1 week to go!
HO HO HO!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

awww Little Man looks so sweet on Santas knee! Love your work as usual Cin! Your the best.

Valerie said...

fab cards, and darling Santa picture! Merry Christmas:)

Pamela said...

Awesome cards! And I love your layout!!! :)

Amanda Winchester said...

Beautiful card! Love that pic of C with Santa!

Tracey Taylor said...

That is just the BEST Santa photo ever!!! WOW! Love what you did with the Imaginisce lines, esp. the Sweet Cheri. FAB job.