Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sussies December Reveal

Where is this month GOING?? I can't believe how much I still have left to do but I DO see the light at the end of the tunnel, so I will keep my head up and keep plugging away. In the meantime, I have this beautiful Scrapbook Sussies December kit to share with you, which showcases Crate Paper & American Crafts Seasonal Lines.
* * * * * *




This kit was perfect to showcase my photos of our family made wreck of a Gingerbread house.
* * * * * * *


This pic is of Little Man with his new 'stuffie-friend'
* * * * * *

This LO is showcasing the Christmas ornaments that we collect from year to year which is becoming a tradition in our family. This was based on the monthly Sussies exclusive sketch which comes with each kit. (sorry this didn't photograph very well-the colors are much prettier IRL) .
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Wednesday!

9 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Oooooo, Cindy, I love everything you did with the Sussies kit! So much eye candy. And I really like your use of the little photos.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow my friend you never cease to amaze mr,your work is always fantastic!!

Julie said...

Those are the perfect papers for your great family gingerbread house.Love all the layouts.You have been a busy girl.

Kimberly said...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! Love love love these!

Jana Eubank said...

Love every single one of these! That Crate Paper is such a fun collection and you ROCKED IT! ;)

Jenn Di Paolo said...

OMW!! I just love everything you do.I think...no, I know, I have scrappy crush on you! :)

Leah said...

These are great Cindy!

lisaplus6 said...

your designs are beautiful Cindy!! I am looking forward to designing with you!

Tracey Taylor said...

I dont' find that gingerbread house a wreck at all. What a GREAT page. FAB job with the kit. Love all the everyday moments you scrapped here.